We are hiring a new manager!
The pool manager is the single point of contact for the membership for anything related to the pool and shall make themselves available to the membership in person or by phone whenever the situation requires such attention. The manager shall exercise good professional judgment in accordance with the bylaws and Club’s Policies and Rules when dealing with all members and employees. The position shall serve as a role model for all guards and assistant managers in all interactions with the membership and guests. All personnel or membership matters shall first be addressed with the pool manager before being escalated to the board.
- At least 19 years of age and have an HS diploma or equivalent.
- At least two years of active lifeguard experience preferred.
- Ability to independently complete pool chemical and safety checks.
- Able to work weekends/holidays/evening hours.
- Previous customer service experience preferred.
Licenses & Certifications
The following must be kept current and in good standing. Copies of all current certifications must be on display in the guardhouse.
- Pool Director Training Certification
- Trained Pool Operator
- Valid Driver’s license
- CPR/AED Training
- Lifeguard certified
- Swim Instructor certified (BSI minimum, WSI optional)